Before importing the update:
Make sure to back up your current project.
Remove following components:
- UnitMovementEditor at Assets/RTS Engine/Units/Editor
- MovementManager at Assets/RTS Engine/Units/Scripts
- FactionTypeDrawer at Assets/RTS Engine/Factions/Editor/
- NPCTypeDrawer at Assets/RTS Engine/AI/Editor/
- ResourceTypeDrawer at Assets/RTS Engine/Map Resources/Editor/
- UnitAttackEditor at Assets/RTS Engine/Attack Behavior/Editor/
- BuildingAttackEditor at Assets/RTS Engine/Attack Behavior/Editor/
Now import the 1.5.4 update from the Asset Store.
Go through each map scene:
- Add one instance of SearchGridHandler component to each map scene and configure it accordingly.
- Re-assign the task panel categories in the UI Manager component inspector (Task Panel sub-menu).
The following is a list of components that have been heavily modified/refactored with the 1.5.4 update:
- Movement Manager
- Unit Movement
- Unit Attack (Target Picker, Attack Task UI and Switch Attack UI fields)
- Building Attack (Target Picker, Attack Task UI and Switch Attack UI fields)
- Multiple Attack Manager
- NPC Attack Manager (Target Picker field)