The unit’s parent object must have the Unit Movement component attached to it. This is the component that handles the unit’s movement.
- Can Move: Can this unit move when ordered by the player?
- Can Fly: When true, then this unit will be marked as a flying unit
- Y Offset: Navigation Mesh Agent base offset will be overwritten with the value in this field. If Can Fly is enabled, then this will present the flying height.
- Speed: The unit’s movement speed.
- Can Idle Rotate: Can the unit rotate when it’s idle to face its destination position/target object?
- Rotation Damping: In case the above field field is enabled, how fast does the rotation updates?
- Movement Order Audio: Audio clip played when the unit is ordered to move.
- Movement Audio: Audio clip played (on loop) when the unit is moving.
- Invalid Movement Path Audio: Audio clip played when the movement path is invalid.