Add the Healer component to the main unit’s object so that the unit can heal friendly units.
- Healing Object: A child object of the main unit object which is activated when the unit is actively healing a friendly unit.
- Health Per Second: The amount of health points that the unit that is getting healed receives per second.
- Stopping Distance: This overrides the default stopping distance set by the Movement Manager when the healer is moving towards a target unit to heal.
- Max Distance: When the healer is actively healing a unit, this value defines the allowed distance between the healer and its target unit in order for the healing to continue.
- Auto Heal: When this option is enabled, the healer will be able to automatically search for friendly units that do not have maximum health and need healing. The Search Reload field defines the time period at which the unit looks for friendly units to heal and the Search Range field is how far the unit is willing to search for units to heal.
- Healing Order Audio: An audio clip that is played when the player orders the healer to heal a unit.
- Healing Audio: An array of audio clips from which a random is played and looped when the unit is actively healing a friendly unit.