Add the Builder component to the main unit’s object so that the unit can construct buildings.
- Construction Object: A child object of the main unit object which is activated when the unit is actively constructing a building.
- Construct Free Buildings: When enabled, then the builder will be able to construct free buildings (buildings that do not belong to any faction).
- Health Per Second: The amount of health points that the building that is getting constructed receives per second.
- Auto Build: When this option is enabled, the builder will be able to automatically search for buildings that need construction and construct them. The Search Reload field defines the time period at which the unit looks for buildings to construct and the Search Range field is how far the unit is willing to search for buildings to construct.
- Construction Order Audio: An audio clip that is played when the player orders the builder to construct a building.
- Construction Audio: An array of audio clips from which a random is played and looped when the unit is actively constructing a building.