The NPC Building Regulator is responsible for regulating the creation of a building type.
NPC Building Regulators are created automatically using the NPC Manager component.
- Prefabs: a list of Building prefabs (that share the same building code). This will be assigned automatically by the NPC Manager. However you are able to add/remove building prefabs manually.
- Min Amount Range: Minimum amount that must be created from the building type regulated by this component.
- Max Amount Range: The maximum allowed amount that can be created from the building type regulated by this component.
- Max Pending Amount: The maximum allowed amount of this building-type-creation tasks that the faction can have at the same time.
- Create On Demand: Allow NPC components (other than the NPC Building Creator) to request the creation of this building type.
- Start Creating After (in seconds): The creation of this building type will start after the delay provided in this field.
- Spawn Reload Range (in seconds): The timer length that will be used by the NPC Building Creator to decide whether to create this building type or not.
- Placement Option: Determines how the building will be placed. There are three options:
- Around Center: Building will be placed around the building center that it belongs to.
- Around Building: Building will be placed around a certain building.
- Around Resource: Building will be placed around a certain resource type.
- Placement Option Info: Depending on the chosen Placement Option, this field will different interpretations. In the case of:
- Around Center: You can keep this field empty.
- Around Building: Input the code of the building that you want this building to be placed around.
- Around Resource: Input the name of the resource type that you want this building to be placed around.
- Build Around Distance: defines the minimum distance between this building type & its build around object.
- Rotate: When enabled, the NPC faction will rotate the building towards its building around object.