The NPC Building Placer is responsible for the placement of buildings.
When creating a new NPC Manager object using the RTS Engine menu. The NPC Building Placer is a component of the new NPC Manager’s ‘NPCBuildingManagers’ child object.
- Placement Delay Range (in seconds): This presents the delay time before this component can actually place the building. This allows to add randomness in the building placement process.
- Rotation Speed: The building placement process involves having the building rotate around its assigned build around object (which can be defined in the NPC Building Regulator). This defines that rotation’s speed.
- Move Timer (in seconds): The building placement process involves having the building move away from its build around object. This field presents the time needed before the building is moved away.
- Timer Inc (in seconds): Every time that the building is moved away from its build around object, the Move Timer field will be increased (or decreased if the value is negative) by the value entered in this field (having this field set to 0 means that the same Move Timer will be kept).
- Move Distance: This defines the distance that the building to place will be moved by away from its build around object.