The NPC Attack Manager is responsible for the faction’s offensive behavior.
When creating a new NPC Manager object using the RTS Engine menu. The NPC Attack Manager is a component of the new NPC Manager’s ‘NPCArmyManagers’ child object.
- Can Attack: Enable to allow the NPC faction to attack other factions.
- Pick Weakest Faction: Faction will attempt to pick the weakest faction when picking a target faction.
- Set Target Faction Delay (in seconds): Delay time before the faction picks a target faction to attack.
- Launch Attack Reload Range (in seconds): When the NPC faction has target, this field defines how often this component checks whether it can launch an attack or not.
- Launch Attack Power Range: Minimum attack power that the NPC faction need to have to launch an attack (the faction’s attack power is a sum of the attack powers assigned in the Attack components of the faction units).
- Attack Order Reload Range (in seconds): When the NPC faction is carrying an attack, this field defines how often will this component give orders (on which buildings and units in the target faction’s territory to attack) to the units doing the attack.
- Target Buildings: When the NPC faction is carrying an attack on another faction, it will mainly target the building types defined in this array.
- Surrender Attack Power Range: When the NPC faction is carrying an attack and the its attack power hits the value defined in this field, it will retreat.