- I just imported the RTS Engine asset into my Unity 2019.x (or newer) editor and I am getting multiple package manager related errors.
- Create a new Unity project where you want to import the RTS Engine.
- Import the RTS Engine from the Asset Store tab.
- The Asset Store will prompt the following window to install package managers that were mistakenly added to the last update’s upload. Please select “Skip”.
- When the package import window is open, make sure to deselect the “ProjectSettings.asset” in order to not import the scripting define symbols. Everything else should be fine.
- Finally, import Audio Manager 1.5.3 Fix into your project in order to fix the assertion errors caused by the AudioManager component.