The Minimap Camera Controller component manages executing actions when the player clicks on the Minimap.
When you’re creating a new map using the RTS Engine menu editor, this component is attached to an object called “MinimapManager”.
- Minimap Camera: Drag and drop the camera used to render the minimap in the map scene.
- Movement Enabled: Can the player move the main camera by left clicking the mouse on a destination on the minimap?
- Drag Movement Enabled: Can the player move the main camera by dragging their mouse while left clicking on the minimap?
- Selected Units Movement Enabled: Can the player move their selected units by right clicking their mouse on the minimap?
- Cursor: The UI image used to represent the minimap’s cursor.
- Canvas: The UI canvas where the minimap’s UI elements (including the cursor) are.