The Portal component allows buildings to teleport units from one portal to another. Attach this component to a building in order to turn it into a portal.
- Spawn Position: When units arrive at this portal, they will spawn here in this position.
- Goto Position: When assigned, units who arrive at this portal will move from the above Spawn Position to this position.
- Target Portal: This is the portal (building with the Portal component) connected to this one.
- Allow All Units: When enabled, then all units can use this portal without exceptions.
- Allow In List Only: Only valid if Allow All Units is disabled. When enabled, then only the units that have codes assigned in the below Codes List will be allowed to teleport through this portal. However, when disabled, all units but those that have their codes assigned in the below list will be allowed to use the portal.
- Teleport Audio: Audio clip played when a unit uses this portal.
When a Portal component is attached to a free building then all factions will be able to use that portal.