Each field in the inspector of the RTS Engine components that requires to input an audio clip is supported by the AudioClipFetcher property. It allows to define a set of AudioClip instances and retrieve one of them each time depending on the chosen type.
As an example, here’s the selection audio field of a unit:
- Fetch Type: How would the audio clip be fetched each time?
- Random: One audio clip is randomly chosen each time.
- Random No Rep: One audio clip is randomly chosen each time with the guarantee that the same audio clip will not be chosen consecutively.
- In Order: Fetch audio clips in the order they were defined in.
- Audio Clips: An array of audio clips that can be potentially fetched.