S-Quest is a quest/mission builder for Unity3D. It allows you to create advanced quests easily without coding . S-Quest is suitable for all types of games, you can customize it to fit all your projects. S-Quest also includes a player experience and level manager, quest log and an objectives bar.
- Edit everything from the customized quest editor.
- Six different types of quests: Eliminate, collect, talk to a quest giver, go to a specific place, press/hold a certain button and follow an object. All quest types come with multiple settings to make each quest unique!
- Quests can have one or many conditions.
- Create a scenario/story by linking quests to each other (unlock quests by completing another one).
- Create side quests/missions for your game.
- Includes a quest log that allows the player to display his active quests, with full information, and control them.
- Includes an objective bar with a progress bar that displays the active quests of the player along with the main objective.
- Customize your quest GUI without coding.
- Includes full keyboard and joystick support.
- Includes a player XP points and level manager with an example progress bar.
- Comes with a detailed guide.
- Includes example audio clips and sprites.
- Multi-scene quest progress support (You can continue progressing in active quests even when the quest giver is not in the scene).
Third Party Support:
S-Inventory: Reward the player with S-Inventory items after finishing quests and make the player collect S-Inventory items as a quest type.
Relationship Inspector: Creates a node-based editor to facilitate creating and managing quests!