S-Quest is a quest/mission builder for Unity3D. It allows you to create advanced quests easily without coding . S-Quest is suitable for all types of games, you can customize it to fit all your projects. S-Quest also includes a player experience and level manager, quest log and an objectives bar.
- Edit everything from the customized quest editor.
- Six different types of quests: Eliminate, collect, talk to a quest giver, go to a specific place, press/hold a certain button and follow an object. All quest types come with multiple settings to make each quest unique!
- Quests can have one or many conditions.
- Create a scenario/story by linking quests to each other (unlock quests by completing another one).
- Create side quests/missions for your game.
- Includes a quest log that allows the player to display his active quests, with full information, and control them.
- Includes an objective bar with a progress bar that displays the active quests of the player along with the main objective.
- Customize your quest GUI without coding.
- Includes full keyboard and joystick support.
- Includes a player XP points and level manager with an example progress bar.
- Comes with a detailed guide.
- Includes example audio clips and sprites.
- Multi-scene quest progress support (You can continue progressing in active quests even when the quest giver is not in the scene).
Third Party Support:
S-Inventory: Reward the player with S-Inventory items after finishing quests and make the player collect S-Inventory items as a quest type.
Relationship Inspector: Creates a node-based editor to facilitate creating and managing quests!
v1.00 – 14/01/2014:
v1.01 – 16/02/2014:
– Added a progress bar for the “elimination” and “collection” quests.
– The player can know how far he is from the target location in “meeting” and “goto” quests.
– Added 2 new quest themes: classic and visual themes.
– A lot of new settings for the quest and the quest manager with every quest theme.
v1.02 – 30/03/2014:
– Converted all the scripts to C#.
– The package now includes C# and JS scripts at the same price.
v1.03 – 03/05/2014:
– Added full support for joysticks and keyboard keys to interact with quests.
– Three quest control modes: mouse, keyboard or mouse and keyboard.
– Item collection script now supports joystick and keyboard buttons.
– Ability to reset saved quests.
v1.05 – 23/09/2014:
– Fixed a bug in displaying quest information when you are talking to a quest giver and have an active meeting quest.
– Fixed a bug that doubles the player’s XP and item reward.
– Added a range for the Goto quest objective’s destination.
– You now activate a quest when the game start.
– Fixed a bug when rewarding a player with an item (Requires S-Inventory).
– You can now see the quest reward item on the quest window and see a description of it when you hover over it with your mouse. (Requires S-Inventory).
v1.06 – 02/01/2015:
– uGUI (introduced in Unity 4.6) support.
– Refactored code to reduce memory usage.
1.07 – 13/03/2015:
– Unity 5 support.
– Fixed some UI related bugs.
– Added custom quest events: OnPlayerAcceptQuest, OnPlayerAbandonQuest and OnPlayerCompleteQuest.
– Added saving and loading quest objectives progress.
v1.08 – 03/07/2015:
– Multi-scene quest progress support (You can continue progressing in active quests even when the quest giver is not in the scene).
– New UI design.
v1.09 – 27/02/2016:
– Removed the quest order which was being used to unlock quests when completing their processors.
– You can now assign to each quest a parent quest so that it’s only available when the parent quest is completed.
– Each quest MUST have a unique quest code now: Added a button in the “QuestManager” editor that allows to search for multiple quests with the same quest code.
– Changed the way quests’ states are saved and loaded.
– Added integration with “RelationsInspector” asset which allows you to create/remove and link quests inside a node-based editor.
v1.10 – 10/11/2016:
– Fixed the demo scene.
– Fixed the bug when the player is required to stay at an objective’s target position for a certain amount of time.
– Code modification to avoid useless calls and improve performance.
– Added the option to save each quests’ progress (in objectives) even after abandoning it.
– Added the option to assign a time limit to each objective of a quest, which triggers a custom event when the time is over.
– Added the option to abandon the quest automatically after the time limit of one of its objectives is over.
– Added the option to make a quest non abandonable by the player.
v1.11 – 30/11/2016:
– Improved the objectives bar UI.
– Quests can now be repeatable.
– Fixed a bug in the quest log buttons.