The Bomber Game Kit allows you create a 2D Bomberman style game. It offers all the features needed to make a mobile friendly bomber game.
- Customize everything from the inspector without modifying the code.
- Comes with a guide that shows how to modify everything.
- Mobile friendly controls and UI!
- Two mobile control types: Joystick and arrows.
- Create different maps (randomly generated) in minutes with the Level Manager.
- Choose different objectives for different levels.
- Create different types of enemies.
- Manage the player’s movement and health/damage settings from the inspector.
- Create different types of bomb and customize everything about them.
- Create bonus points/power-ups hidden under destroy-able obstacles
- Includes sound effects, animated sprites for the player, enemies and bomb sprites.
v1.00 – 07/11/2013:
v2.00 – 05/09/2014:
– Converted the whole asset from JS to C#.
– Switched from using 3D objects to 2D objects.
– Added mobile friendly controls and UI.
– New animated sprites included in the asset.
– You can now choose a different objectives for your game.
– Improved the player’s and enemy’s movement animation.
– Improved the way bombs eliminate enemies.
v2.01 – 15/10/2014:
– Fixed some small bugs.
– Added a joystick as a new mobile friendly control type in addition to the arrows.
v2.02 – 21/07/2015:
– Unity 4.6 UI support.
– New graphics.